16 Dec 15:00 - 19 Dec 12:00 - Jeju
하얏트 리젠시 제주ㅣHyatt Regency Jeju
About Your Trip
Marvel at sweeping landscapes as you cross Jeju Island, exploring centuries-long traditions that tantalize the mind and calm the soul. Begin your journey with a unique cultural experience when you learn to make omegi-tteok, a sweet rice cake (this popular dessert is typically made from rice powder dough that’s boiled and then coated in mashed red beans). Perfectly pair this dessert with a sample of Korean rice wine, or makgeolli, an alcoholic drink dating back thousands of years. Then, head to Deoreok Branch School in a mountain village on the outskirts of the city. Get your camera ready — this school stands out with its brightly painted exterior that’s used as a backdrop for photos as well as for a television commercial for Samsung.
After lunch, admire the beauty of Hyeopjae Beach set along the northwestern coastline. Continue to Osulloc Tea Museum to learn about the traditional tea culture of Jeju. Exhibits include tea cups from around the world and teaware throughout the centuries. End the day with views of Cheonjiyeon Waterfall, a frequently photographed landmark with a height of 72 feet (22 meters). That evening, you’ll be treated to a special dinner featuring barbecued black pork — a delicacy of Jeju.
The next day is yours to explore Jeju, the largest island of Korea, at your leisure.
What we love:
• Nestled between lush vegetation and crystal blue water, Hyeopjae Beach is part of Hanrim Park, home to a botanic garden and world-renowned lava tube caves.
• Korean-style barbecued black pork is a well-known and well-loved local dish that's smoked over a bed of burning hay to give it a unique taste.
• According to Cheonjiyeon Waterfall legend, 7 fairies once came down from the King of Heaven’s realm on a stairway made of clouds to bathe in the cool, clear waters.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Jeju, South Korea, as well as:
• Full-day cultural and scenic tour around Jeju; includes rice cake making, rice wine tasting, transportation and gratuities for the driver and guide.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Jeju International Airport (CJU), approximately 25 miles (40 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Jeju International Airport (CJU) to the hotel on December 16 at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
The hotel to Jeju International Airport (CJU) on December 19 at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by December 2.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Hyatt Regency Jeju is set within the larger complex of Jungmun Resort. Guests don’t have to venture far to enjoy top Jeju attractions and activities, including Yeomiji Botanical Garden and Jungmun Golf Club. Within walking distance of your hotel is Teddy Bear Museum where you’ll find these delightful toys in various costumes and poses that portray scenes like a tea party or one from the book “Gulliver’s Travels.”
• 3 restaurants, 1 bar, 1 swim-up bar, 1 deli and room service.
• 1 indoor pool, 1 outdoor kid’s pool, 1 outdoor pool with cabanas and a whirlpool.
• Aqua View Spa and fitness center with a dry sauna.
• Direct beach access (5 minutes away on foot).
• Outdoor jogging course.
• Electric bike rental.
• Camp Hyatt kid’s club.
• Kid’s play area with books and games.
• Complimentary parking.
Standard Room or View Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed, 1 queen bed and single bed or 2 single beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children. (Please note: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children. Contact Travel Support for availability and booking.)
• Mountain or garden view (Standard Room), or ocean view (View Room).
• In-room safe.
• Separate work station.
• 42-inch (107-centimeter), flat-screen LCD television.
• Coffee- and tea-making facilities.
• Guest-room refrigerator (consumption of minibar items at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 19.
Hyatt Regency Jeju
114, Jungmungwangwang-ro, 72 beon-gil
Seogwipo, Jeju 63535, South Korea
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.