16 Dec 16:00 - 19 Dec 11:00 - Seoul
Conrad Seoul / 콘래드 서울
About Your Trip
Embrace the culture, history and culinary traditions of South Korea as you journey through Seoul, the nation’s bustling capital city. Your first family-friendly outing brings you to Pocheon, an inland city northeast of Seoul. At a local farm, you’ll help pick seasonal fruit such as strawberries and miniature apples, then learn the art of jam making firsthand. Next, head to Pocheon Art Valley to explore the site’s cultural facilities and an abandoned quarry that’s now filled with spring water and rainwater. While there, you’ll also enjoy a round-trip monorail ride for a unique perspective of the area’s art installments and landscape. Then, make a stop at Herb Island to discover an amazing world of Mediterranean herbs and their many uses.
The next morning, your adventure continues with a tour of Yeouido, a large island in the Han River and site of some of South Korea’s tallest skyscrapers. You’ll see the National Assembly building (home of the country’s legislature), then, it’s off to the 60th-floor observation deck of the city’s iconic 63 Building, which also boasts the world’s highest art gallery.
What we love:
• Don’t miss your chance to try Pocheon’s traditional makgeolli, a creamy rice wine that’s difficult to find in Seoul.
• On a clear day, many visitors to the observation deck of 63 Building can see as far as Incheon, approximately 17 miles (27 kilometers) away.
• Herb Island showcases the culinary applications of various herbs, as well as the sensual power they possess to relax your body and mind.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Seoul, South Korea, as well as:
• Full-day Pocheon tour; includes transportation and gratuities for tour guide and driver.
• Half-day Yeouido tour; includes transportation and gratuities for tour guide and driver.
• 15% discount on food-and-beverage purchases at the hotel.
• Complimentary welcome drink in the hotel’s Flames lounge (1 per person).
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• Late checkout time of 1 p.m. for DreamTrippers.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Incheon International Airport (ICN), approximately 33 miles (53 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Incheon International Airport (ICN) to the hotel on December 16 at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
The hotel to Incheon International Airport (ICN) on December 19 at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by December 2.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Set on Yeouido island in the heart of Seoul’s business distric
t is the distinctive Conrad Seoul hotel. Guests appreciate the panoramic cityscapes and Han River views, especially from 37 Grill & Bar on the top floor. The popular Yeouido Park is within walking distance, and other nearby attractions include iconic 63 Building and National Museum of Korea.
• 4 restaurants, 2 bars and The Executive Lounge.
• Heated indoor pool.
• Conrad Spa Seoul, sauna and steam room.
• 24-hour fitness center.
Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 king bed or 2 queen beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
• Comfortable work area with in-room multimedia and entertainment hub.
• Coffee and espresso machine.
• Minibar (consumption at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 4 p.m.
Checkout: 11 a.m.
Minimum check-in age is 20.
Yeoeuido-dong, Yeongdeungpo-gu, Seoul 07326, South Korea
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
18 Nov 16:00 - 21 Nov 11:00
18 Nov 16:00 - 21 Nov 11:00
Conrad Seoul / 콘래드 서울 Conrad Seoul / 콘래드 서울
About Your Trip Embrace the culture, history and culinary traditions of South Korea as you journey through Seoul, the nation’s bustling capital city. Your first family-friendly... ➧ More info