04 Nov 15:00 - 07 Nov 12:00 - Seoul
LOTTE Hotel World 롯데호텔월드
About Your Trip
Embrace the culture and culinary secrets of South Korea as you journey through Seoul, the nation’s bustling capital city. Your full-day, family-friendly outing starts at Cheong Wa Dae — commonly called the Blue House — for a tour of the Korean presidential residence. Then, you'll begin your introduction to local cuisine with a fun cooking class, followed by lunch featuring bulgogi (a classic dish of grilled marinated beef) and japchae (stir-fried glass noodles and vegetables).
In the afternoon, you'll head to Dongdaemun Design Plaza (DDP), a massive complex known for architecturally impressive buildings, exhibition halls and the Dongdaemun History & Culture Park. You’ll also see “The Painters: HERO.” During this avant-garde performance — a blend of visual effects, mime, dance and comedy — skilled artists will create mesmerizing drawings and paintings right before your eyes. End your adventure with a dinner of marinated grilled pork ribs and another local specialty: haemul pajeon (seafood pancakes).
The following day is all yours to discover your favorite destinations in Seoul at your own pace.
What we love:
• During South Korea’s Joseon Dynasty, which lasted nearly 500 years starting in the late 1300s, bulgogi was a dish prepared primarily for nobility and the wealthy.
• If you love shopping, Seoul is the place for you! The city is full of vibrant markets selling items of all kinds — meat, seafood, gadgets, clothing, souvenirs and much more.
• Seafood pancakes are a popular snack in Korea, made from savory batter, green onions and any combination of seafood.
Your DreamTrip includes 4 days and 3 nights in Seoul, South Korea, as well as:
• Full-day tour of Seoul; includes admission fees, a cooking class, transportation and gratuities for tour guide and driver.
• English- or Chinese-speaking guide.
• 3 breakfasts, 1 lunch and 2 dinners.
• An In-destination Support team member will be provided on this trip. Their goal is to ensure you have a great DreamTrips™ experience from landing to liftoff. They host a welcome reception on arrival day, attend scheduled activities throughout the trip, notify the group of itinerary updates and more.
Airfare is not included in the trip price! The closest commercial airport to the hotel is Incheon International Airport (ICN), approximately 45 miles (72 kilometers) away. We highly recommend that you purchase travel insurance for any trip.
Round-trip airport transfers are included from:
Incheon International Airport (ICN) to the hotel on November 4 at 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 3 p.m. or 5 p.m.
The hotel to Incheon International Airport (ICN) on November 7 at 9 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m. or 3 p.m.
To arrange your airport transfers, please submit flight details by October 21.
Please note: Transfers are provided only for the airport(s), dates and times listed above.
Conveniently located in Seoul’s Jamsil neighborhood, the chic Lotte Hotel World welcomes guests to upscale, resort-style hospitality. Unwind in comfortable accommodations or dine at the elegant on-site eateries. Ready for entertainment? Lotte Hotel World directly connects to peaceful Seokchon Lake, and to one of the largest indoor theme parks, Lotte World Adventure.
• 2 restaurants, 1 bakery and 1 bar.
• 1 indoor pool and 1 sauna.
• Fitness center.
• 1 golf range.
• Walking and jogging course.
• On-site SMEDICI Dental Clinic and Kim Kijoon Oriental Clinic.
• Complimentary self-parking.
Superior Deluxe Room accommodations with:
• 1 double bed or 2 single beds. Extra bed available.
• Maximum occupancy 3 adults, or 2 adults and 2 children.
(Please note: An extra bed is required for occupancy of 2 adults and 2 children. Contact Travel Support for availability and booking.)
• He:on Bedding System.
• 37-inch (94-centimeter) LCD television.
• Safe deposit box.
• Complimentary guest-room refrigerator (consumption of minibar items at an additional cost).
• Complimentary Wi-Fi.
Check-in: 3 p.m.
Minimum check-in age is 19.
Lotte Hotel World
Songpa-gu, Seoul, South Korea
Pricing for children for this hotel may differ from (and be greater than) pricing for adults. Click BOOK IT to check. If the pricing for children differs from the pricing for adults, refer to the Policies section for further details.
Hotel Check-in Requirements
By booking this DreamTrip I understand that the hotel may request a credit card upon check-in. The hotel may request the credit card in order to: a) place a monetary hold of US$50-200; or b) hold for incidental, security or other charges. By booking, I acknowledge having received notice of this potential charge and accept that Rovia™ recommends a credit card rather than a debit or bank card be used in the event the hotel requests the card. I understand that any such request made by the hotel is outside of the control of WorldVentures™ and Rovia and is strictly a hotel policy. Should I have questions concerning the hotel’s policy, I accept responsibility for contacting the hotel independent of Rovia or WorldVentures.
09 Dec 15:00 - 12 Dec 12:00
09 Dec 15:00 - 12 Dec 12:00
LOTTE Hotel World 롯데호텔월드 LOTTE Hotel World 롯데호텔월드
About Your Trip Embrace the culture and culinary secrets of South Korea as you journey through Seoul, the nation’s bustling capital city. Your full-day, family-friendly outing... ➧ More info